Friday, May 2, 2014

Daughters of the American Revolution Awards Luncheon

Hats off to our ladies for the hard work they have done this year!  I so love my sisters in the Mary Isham Kieth chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution.  Everyone gives 100% and is so enthusiastic  in everything they do.  And it shows with all the recognition we received at the state conference that was held back in March.  So many as a matter of fact that the awards luncheon committee decided to have a pamphlet at our place setting that listed all the awards and achievements  instead of having everyone stand for recognition.  Some of us however were verbally recognized.  We are the lineage research committee and for the year May 2013- May 2014 we have had 29 new members verified increasing our membership by 10%!  That's me second from the left.




I really enjoy helping others find their ancestors.  The more I do the more I learn which in turn helps me find more of my ancestors.  I love it.

Are you a member of DAR?  I would love to hear what your chapter is doing.  Just leave a comment in the box below.

Until next time, happy hunting
Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment