Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday ScanDay May 18

There is a facebook group called Sunday Scanday created by Caroline Marshall Pointer author of the blog 4YourFamilyStory.com Each Sunday she creates an event on her group page and we all join in for an hour of scanning.  The consistency of an event like this is great to get those endless piles of old family photos, letters or proofs scanned that you have been meaning to get around to.

My grandfather, James Newport King of Portsmouth, VA wrote to my grandmother Thelma Foster almost everyday and sometimes twice a day when he was on business trips back in the 1920's.  I had put these letters in page protectors years ago but now I'd like to have digital copies so my brothers and sister can have copies of the letters too.



James Newport King
b. 19 Feb 1896 d. 7 Dec 1958
Portsmouth, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment